Lately, as I was saying to Trees (I think), I've actually gotten sick of tee shirts. I can't really sew them like I used to because of the serger problems, and even so I have to use at least two XL tee shirts to cut into something that will fit me. With these Lisette shirts, I just need fabric and a short while later I have a shirt that looks more professional and pretty awesome!
|Shirt: Handmade/Me, Jeans: American Eagle/Thrifted, Cardi: Thrifted|
|Hair Flower and Jewelry: Handmade/Me|
|Close Up of Fabric and Favorite Necklace|
I have been generously gifted another Leibster award by Shannon at Gingham and Lace! Terri and Lily had already passed along this award to me a few weeks ago, but I was really touched that Shannon thought of me so I'm going to play again.
The rules are you must post 11 things about you, answer the 11 questions that the person who gave you the award asked and then ask 11 questions of your own and tag people to answer! Like before, I'm not tagging anyone specifically, but if you choose to answer my questions please please please leave a comment so I can see your answers!
Shannon Asked Me:
1. What is your favorite quote? I have too many, but I guess the only quote I've ever considered getting tattooed on my person (meaning I want it on me forever) is MCR's "Save Yourself (I'll Hold Them Back)" Lyrics: "You're the broken glass in the morning light/be a burning star if it takes all night"
Lately I also love the verse from DeadMau5 and Gerard Way's song "Professional Greifers": "Give me the sound to see another world outside that's full of all the broken things that I made"
You want to hear something weird? As I typed the answer to this question, "Save Yourself" came on my MP3 player. It's on shuffle. 0_0
2. Do you drink coffee? I would not survive life without coffee. So yes. A Lot.
3. Do you have any pets? Alas, no. We had a kitty but he was adopted earlier this summer. I still get upset about it- I really miss him.
4. What do you do for fun? I sew, read, write, and craft. :-) And go thrifting!
5. What is your favorite color? Cerulean
6. Who do you admire most in your life? I admire my mom, and I really admire my bosses. They are all strong business oriented women who are pretty successful at everything they set out to do and that's inspiring.
7. Where is your dream vacation destination? Portland, Oregon or Ireland. I guess I don't have dream vacation destinations because I'm so happy to just spend my vacations locked in my house with coffee and a book.
8. Do you live in the same area as your extended family? No, I live in Philadelphia and my family all lives in Maryland.
9. Do you like where you live? Most of the time. I'm pretty nomadic at heart though and I would like to move more often than I do. I get itchy feet ;-)
10. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert? Introvert. Definitely. Especially if this is the real definition (I found it on google). Because this is me through and through.
Definition: Contrary to what most people think, an introvert is not simply a person who is shy. In fact, being shy has little to do with being an introvert! Shyness has an element of apprehension, nervousness and anxiety, and while an introvert may also be shy, introversion itself is not shyness. Basically, an introvert is a person who is energized by being alone and whose energy is drained by being around other people. Introverts are more concerned with the inner world of the mind. They enjoy thinking, exploring their thoughts and feelings. They often avoid social situations because being around people drains their energy. This is true even if they have good social skills. After being with people for any length of time, such as at a party, they need time alone to "recharge."
And here are my 11 Questions for you guys:
Here are my questions! If you decide to answer them, let me know! I'd love to see what you write.
1. What article of clothing is your must-have for fall?
2. Who is your all-time favorite musician?
3. If you could be a super hero, what would your power(s) be?
4. What is your next craft/DIY project? Anything fun?
5. What are your favorite trends for the next season?
6. Who is your biggest inspiration?
7. Black or blue?
8. What color are your eyes?
9. What is your favorite project you've made so far?
10. What is your favorite food?
11. What are you looking forward to most in the upcoming season (personally, I like Thanksgiving and Christmas!)?
They are the same as the last time I got this award, but since no one answered last time I'm hitting you with them again!
Until next time! xoxo