|Chucks: Buffalo Xchange, Jeans: Levis-Thrifted, Top: Goodwill, Bandana: AC Moore|
* Started my first real semester of Marketing and completed it with decent grades
* Saw my parents for the first time since before the winter holidays
* Went to Wicked Fair 2012 as a girl Party Poison
* Bonded with my Coworkers over cocktails for an office girl's night.
* Dyed my hair purple
* Took my first trip alone on a midnight train to Boston
* Had an unfortunate falling out with my best friend, but it's okay because I feel it's forced me to be closer to my other friends, who are all amazing and I love them!
* Wrote the first draft of my book. It is in the editing process now.
* Started blogging for Phantastic Phinds
* Was given more responsibility at work, which has genuinely made me feel so many good things.
* Started sewing things from bed sheets and from scratch! (here and here)
* Started building my Dream Wardrobe (here and here)
* Lost my cat, but even though I miss him I know it's for the best.
* Tried New Styles! (maxi dress, delirium's fish dress)
* Had one of my first guest posts on another blog (I'd love to do more, if anyone is interested!)
|When it's not in twists, my hair is like this. Vintage looking and keeps me cooled off. Win.|
xo xo xo- Meghan Edge
For More Updates, DIYs, and Random Fun Follow Me On Twitter or Facebook!